Day spa in Glasgow: things to know before you go
Whether you’re after a last-minute deal or looking for romantic spa days for couples, here are some things to know before you book.
Where is the best day spa in Glasgow?
Glasgow is a city that knows how to relax outdoors and in – with perfect parks, the best pubs in Scotland, and a whole host of spas and retreats to choose from – but these are our pick of the best.
- For hospitality: Visit Savannah Beauty Centre, highly rated for their excellent customer service. The friendly staff here will make you feel like you’re on cloud nine rather than a stone’s throw from the station.
- Me, myself and I: A tranquil escape in the heart of the city centre, 200 SVS offers a range of day spa vouchers for one. Enjoy soothing treatments and full use of the lounge afterwards.
- A treat for two: Head to Bannatyne’s Health Club with your favourite for a pampering package for two. After indulging in a massage or a facial, you can tuck into a deliciously light lunch. With it being away from the bright lights of town and the West End, it’ll feel like a proper retreat.
- Pre-party pampering: Tucked away in Glasgow’s south side, Spa Twenty Six offers the perfect retreat for a quick treatment after work or a peaceful weekend.
Where can I find a day spa in the city of Glasgow?
With day spa deals all over Glasgow you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to premium places to visit, whether you’re a West Ender or live way out of town. Here are some of the most popular locations for spas in Glasgow:
- City Centre. There’s loads to go at in the centre of Glasgow, including 200 SVS and the Savannah Beauty Centre.
- West End. The trendy part of town is prime spot for relaxing, with Ezina and another branch of Savannah Beauty Centre located here.
- South Side. Hop over the River Clyde to Iconic Hair Beauty and Nails Salon on Gower Street.
- Out of town. Escape the city rush and check into a spa on the outskirts of Glasgow, such as DoubleTree by Hilton Westerwood Hotel and Spa.
What should I wear to my spa day?
In a city with Glasgow’s style, people are brought up knowing how to dress. So when you’re getting ready for your spa day, make sure you:
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes so you can get changed easily – particularly at the end of the day when you’re all zen and pampered.
- Take your swimwear as you’ll wear this all day, with a robe provided to wear on top when you’re going to treatments.
- Bring toiletries and a fresh pair of undies so you can have a refreshing shower at the end of your blissful day.
Will I get a treatment included in my spa deal?
Many day spa deals in Glasgow include at least one kind of spa treatment – some really pamper you to the max with up to three. Check the details before you book to make sure you’re getting the perfect package.
From Swedish massages to facials and manicures, spas in Glasgow offer all kinds of relaxing treatments. Some deals have set treatments, while others give you the chance to create your own spa schedule. Check out The Ultimate Massage Guide for inspiration.