Kids’ activities in Liverpool: things to know before you go
We take a look at the latest questions being asked about kids activities in Liverpool.
Which are the best museums to visit in Liverpool with kids?
Whether they like to find out about history, discover the natural world, or explore sciences and the arts, there's plenty of museums on Merseyside to encourage children’s interests. The most popular family-friendly museums include:
- Museum of Liverpool. Discover the story of Liverpool and its locals, through more than 6,000 objects revealing its cultural, historical and global importance.
- The Beatles Story. An immersive experience telling the story of each member of the Fab Four, and its journey to global stardom.
- Mersey Maritime Museum. Based at the Albert Dock, here you’ll find the full story of Liverpool’s history as a major seaport, along with a profile of arguably its most famous ship, the Titanic.
- World Museum. Part of National Museums Liverpool, this large museum has a planetarium, Natural History Centre and many extensive collections to enjoy from around the world.
What's there to do on a family day out in Liverpool?
There are many things to do with your kids in the busy city of Liverpool on a family day out. Feeling brave? Paintball Networks offers a fun paintball experience that will help you and your kids let off some steam, and they'll just love getting stuck into a nerf battle at Artemis Academy., Visit a theme park, or take a tour around one of Liverpool's many museums.
What can toddlers do in Liverpool?
You can find many indoor and outdoor activities to keep your tots amused in Liverpool. Here a few exciting things to see and fun things to do across the city:
- Go to the funfair. With attractions for all ages, the mix of exciting rides, games and activities at the local funfair will delight any toddler and keep them amused for ages.
- Have a bounce. Trampoline parks offer a new world of fun, and with junior access from age 3 years and older, your kids will be bouncing around in no time.
- Meet farm animals. Enjoy a day exploring 70 acres of woodland and factories at Greenfield Valley Park, and get up close and personal with some new fluffy friends.
What is there to do in Liverpool on a rainy day?
Don’t let it rain on your parade - there are plenty of indoor kids’ activities in Liverpool to keep the whole family entertained. Groupon's selection of activities provides amusement for everyone, whether you're looking for something energetic and active, or relaxed and interesting:
- Indoor Super Karting is sure to fire up the whole family's competitive spirit for a few races.
- Rampworx Skatepark offers the chance for your kids to grab some air.
- Battle for bowling supremacy at The Bowl Bromborough
- Enjoy a journey through time at the British Music Experience. Groupon's selection of activities provides amusement for everyone, whether you're looking for something energetic and active, or relaxed and interesting.