Salons in Newcastle: things to know before you go
Get all the info you need to know before you go, as we answer the most frequently asked questions about salon deals in Newcastle and beyond.
Where can I get eyelash and brow treatments in Newcastle?
When it comes to eyelash treatments and getting your brows into shape, Newcastle is full of options – from the city centre and main areas of town, all the way out to South Shields. Here’s just a small selection of the offers available at salons near you:
- Tina’s Beauty Galleries in Haymarket has loads of salon deals for everything from eyebrow tints to waxes.
- Want a flirty wink that lasts? Get staying power with a semi-permanent set of 3D eyelash extensions at Skin and Tonic in Tyne & Wear.
- Add some volume to your eyelashes at Trendz Hair and Beauty, where you’ll often find deals on a full set of Russian volume eyelashes.
If you’ve never had eyelash extensions, but want to find out exactly how they work and why they’re so popular, learn more in this article.
Where are the best salons in Newcastle city centre?
The streets of Newcastle city centre are adorned with great salons. If you prefer popping into the salon for your manicure on your way to or from work, or want to get a blow-dry before heading out on the town, city centre salons are definitely the way forward.
For all your hair needs, head to The Arch on Westgate Road. Choose from amazing salon deals at hairdressers near you and the choice is yours whether you want a haircut, blow-dry, conditioning or colour treatment.
Pop in for a manicure or pedicure on your lunch break (or as a Friday afternoon treat) with regular deals on gel manicures and pedicures at Hairbase near Dean Street.
What’s the latest trend in beauty treatments?
If you want to try out all the latest and hottest trends in beauty treatments, here’s our quick guide to what’s on offer in salons in Newcastle:
- LED face mask. At Celebeauty near Newcastle train station, you can try the trend celebrities are loving. It’s designed to rejuvenate your skin and is a painless, non-invasive and very gentle procedure.
- Eyelash lift. Make your eyes pop with an eyelash lift at The Attic Hair and Beauty near Lobley Hill. Take it from us – it’s well worth making the visit south of the Tyne to get this popular beauty treatment here.
What offers are available for nail salons in Newcastle?
There are loads of regular deals to get your nails ship-shape at salons in Newcastle. Here’s just a few that may take your fancy:
- Trendz Hair and Beauty near Princess Square often has deals on gel manicures and pedicures.
- L&S Hair and Beauty in Birtley has deals on a file, shape and gel polish application for your fingers, toes or both.