All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £26 for a canal boat cruise with a two-course lunch meal for two
- £46 for a canal boat cruise with a two-course lunch meal for four
£69 for a canal boat cruise with a two-course lunch meal for six
- Cruise departure and return point is the Castlefield Open Air Events Arena, Liverpool Road
- Cruise departs at midday
- Customers are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time
- The cruise at lasts up to 150 minutes
- Lunch includes: roast turkey with stuffing, vegetables and potatoes | profiteroles with a hot chocolate sauce
- Vegetarian option available
- Dates booked from the 9 November onwards can be combined with a visit to the Manchester Christmas Markets which run until 22 December
- Dates for March 2019 available, the lunch option will be seasonal for these dates
The Fine Print
Expires 21 Mar 2019. Limit 6 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. No cancellations once booked. Must be 12 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for set menu only. Please note that those booking for 2 or 4 people may have to share a table with other guests. Meeting point is Castlefield Open Air Events Arena, which can be accessed from the steps outside the main entrance of the Castlefield Hotel. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Cruise departs at midday. Vegetarian options are available; please notify on booking. No smoking. No food or drinks to be brought aboard. Valid on option purchased only.
About City Centre Cruises
Operating passenger boats for over 30 years now, City Centre Cruises is a family-run business chartering river tours around Manchester's central canals. River parties can dine and drink on lunch and evening jollies, enjoying freshly prepared food from the on-board kitchen and a wide selection of beverages available at the bar. From historic tours to private cruises, the company’s two vessels voyage around the city's scenic canal systems, where modern architecture blends with olde worlde.