Duos can indulge in afternoon tea and unwind with the likes of prescriptive facial or hot candle massage; vegan options available
About This Deal
- Afternoon spa day includes: 25-minute prescriptive facial or back massage | 15-minute scalp massage | afternoon tea | £5 retail voucher each to spend on the day with £25 min. spend | 20% off any available food and drinks on the day | use of swimming pool, relaxation facilities and ground where available
- Relax and recharge spa experience includes: 15-minute grounding foot therapy | 25-minute hot candle back massage | 15-minute welcome touch facial | afternoon tea | £5 retail voucher each to spend on the day with £25 min. spend | 20% off any available food and drinks on the day | use of swimming pool, wet facilities, grounds and relaxation facilities where available
- Afternoon tea menu may include:
- A selection of filled sandwiches on a variety of breads
- Sweet treats: a combination of traditional and delicious treats to enjoy
- Scones: complemented with the usual clotted cream and jams
- Drink: choice of teas and coffees
Vegan options available
- Opening Dates:
- English Spas open on 12th April
- Scottish Spas open on 26th April
Validity: Expires 30 September 2021.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required online via https://www.bannatyne.co.uk/redeem. Bookings are non-refundable (vouchers are redeemed at the time of booking) and non-transferable (cannot be changed). All bookings are subject to availability.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun. Afternoon pamper package is valid midday-5.30pm only. Relax and Recharge experience is valid 12.30pm-5.30pm only. Must be 18 or older. Seasonal opening hours apply, please enquire directly for details. Please note that treatment packages may need to be amended in line with current government guidelines. Pool use is granted in line with social distancing guidelines only, please note there may be a wait to use facilities. £5 retail voucher is valid against a £25 spend per person only. Vegan afternoon tea options available. Menu is seasonal and subject to changes.
. Please refer to the Bannatyne Help and Support page for up to date information on current recommendations https://spa.bannatyne.co.uk/help..
About Bannatyne's Health Club
Bannatyne's Health Club is one of the largest independently-owned health club operators in the UK. With the mantra of relaxing the mind, soothing the soul and lifting the spirit, the chain boasts spacious therapy rooms designed to provide a calm and relaxing environment. Gym facilities are available at over 60 locations, and each venue typically includes relaxation areas, treatment areas, spray tan rooms and cafe lounges.