Duos can indulge in afternoon tea and unwind with the likes of prescriptive facial or hot candle massage; vegan options available
About This Deal
- Pampering Spa day includes:: 25-minute ELEMIS Pro-Glow Renewal Facial or back massage | 15-minute scalp massage | afternoon tea for 2 | £5 retail voucher each to spend on the day with £25 min. spend | 20% off any available food and drinks on the day | use of health club facilities
- Relax and Recharge Spa Day includes: 15-minute grounding foot therapy | 25-minute hot candle back massage | 15-minute welcome touch facial | afternoon tea for 2 | £5 retail voucher each to spend on the day with £25 min. spend | 20% off any available food and drinks on the day | use of health club facilities
- Afternoon tea menu may include:
- A selection of filled sandwiches on a variety of breads
- Sweet treats: a combination of traditional and delicious treats to enjoy
- Scones: complemented with the usual clotted cream and jams
- Drink: choice of teas and coffees
- Vegan options available
- Bury St. Edmunds
- Important Info:
- Bury St Edmunds offers an exclusively plant based menu in their highly rated Woodlands’ Restaurant.
Validity: Expires 31 July 2022.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required online via https://www.bannatyne.co.uk/redeem. Bookings are non-refundable (vouchers are redeemed at the time of booking) and non-transferable (cannot be changed). All bookings are subject to availability.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun. The P,m Pamper with Afternoon Tea 11am-5.30pm. Relax and Recharge treatment experience is valid 11.30am-5.30pm with Seasonal Afternoon Tea. Must be 18 or older. Seasonal opening hours apply, please enquire directly for details. Please note that treatment packages may need to be amended in line with current government guidelines. Pool use is granted in line with social distancing guidelines only, please note there may be a wait to use facilities. £5 retail voucher is valid against a £25 spend per person only. Vegan afternoon tea options available. Menu is seasonal and subject to changes.
Please refer to the Bannatyne Help and Support page for up to date information on current recommendations https://spa.bannatyne.co.uk/help.
Please note, the treatment length specified includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable), and 'hands-on' treatment time.
About Bannatyne's Health Club
Bannatyne's Health Club is one of the largest independently-owned health club operators in the UK. With the mantra of relaxing the mind, soothing the soul and lifting the spirit, the chain boasts spacious therapy rooms designed to provide a calm and relaxing environment. Gym facilities are available at over 60 locations, and each venue typically includes relaxation areas, treatment areas, spray tan rooms and cafe lounges.
Bannatyne operate a cashless payment system, so please bring a debit/credit card or contactless payment device to make any purchases on the day.