Day spa in Leeds: things to know before you go
It’s not often you can switch off, especially in Yorkshire’s biggest city. Retreat to a day spa in Leeds and enjoy a range of treatments and relaxation. Before you escape, here are all your questions around day spa deals answered.
Where is the best spa day in Leeds city centre?
You don’t have to check into a hotel miles away to get a good spa day. With so many options available in the centre, you can squeeze one in on your lunch break. Find the best spa day in Leeds city centre from some of our favourites, so you can start unwinding soon.
- Spirit Health Club is tucked away in the Crowne Plaza on Wellington Street. After a spot of deluxe pampering in one of the two treatment rooms, turn your attention to the menu. With so many healthy and wholesome options, it’s almost worth a visit in itself.
- Leeds Marriot Hotel is in the heart of the city centre, making it an ideal pit stop on your way home from a hectic day at work, or while you’re getting some shopping done at Trinity. Relax in the whirlpool or enjoy a rejuvenating facial.
- Thorpe Park Hotel has a sauna, hot tub, steam room and a swimming pool. With all of this going, on top of the premium treatments on offer, you’ll want to move in. Before you do, best scrub up on your spa etiquette.
Where can I find a spa day for 2 in Leeds?
Whether you’re after a romantic day at the spa or pampering with a friend, there are many 2 for 1 spa days in Leeds to help you arrange that special day out.
- Bannatyne’s Health Club has a variety of treatment rooms, so you’re covered for massage, pedicure and other popular options. Afterwards you can slumber in the relaxation rooms for a snooze and enjoy a lunch for two in the café lounges.
- Spa Serenity is a little south of Leeds – but well worth the trip. Enjoy the sauna, pool and steam room at Spa Serenity, then take in the picturesque countryside views its picturesque setting affords you.
- Oulton Hall Twilight Spa has all kinds of spa days for two to choose from, whether you fancy some bubbles with your pampering or just a light lunch.
Where are the best spa day offers in Leeds?
Sometimes there’s no excuse to treat yourself. That’s where we come in, with spa day vouchers in Leeds that give you world-class treatments at rock-bottom prices. If you’re looking for a solo time out or a spa day for two in Leeds with friends or loved ones, take a look at our spa day deals without worrying about the pennies. Leeds has a huge range of hotels spas that make the perfect retreat out of town – plus treatments across north and south Leeds.
Where can I find a mother and daughter spa day in Leeds?
If you’re celebrating a special occasion or you’re just after some quality time together, here are some mother and daughter spa days in Leeds:
- Imagine Spa is set in rural parkland close to Wetherby, just north of Leeds. It’s an idyllic setting for a day of indulging together, with an extensive list of treatments and spa facilities to enjoy.
- Gomersal Park Hotel have a ‘Mum & Me’ day which includes all kinds of treats, like an Elemis facial. Enjoy it side by side, followed by afternoon tea and full use of the luxurious spa.