Visit this Victorian gothic hotel to enjoy a traditional spread of sandwiches, scones, cakes, and tea with an optional glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- £19 for traditional afternoon tea for two (27% off)
- £36 for traditional afternoon tea for four (36% off)
- £23 for Prosecco afternoon tea for two (36% off)
- £44 for Prosecco afternoon tea for four (39% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Sandwiches and savories: home-cured salmon with dill and cucumber crème fraiche | honey and mustard roast ham with sweet onion relish | mature cheddar with tomato chutney | chicken and parsley mayonnaise | free range egg mayonnaise with cress
All served on fresh crustless thick-sliced bread.
- Scones and pastries: freshly baked raisin and plain scones with Cornish clotted cream and preserves
Assortment of British tea and cakes
- Prosecco option includes a glass of wine per person
For more details, please see the link.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. One voucher per table; max. 4 people. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only.
About Brownsover Hall Hotel
Nestling in seven acres of woodland and gardens, Brownsover Hall Hotel is a Grade II listed Victorian Gothic mansion situated on the edge of Rugby and bordered by three counties. With rich colours and plenty of character, the place can charm its guests with individually decorated bedrooms, sweeping staircase and crackling log fires. For foodies, the hotel offers an on-site restaurant, with views across the parkland, serving modern British cuisine.