- One (1) ticket to Magical Lantern Festival (up to 32% off)
- Entry time: 8 p.m.–9 p.m.
- When: 20 January–26 February
- Where: Chiswick House Gardens
- Step-free access available
- £12.50 for one (1) weekday ticket (up to 24% off)
- £14.25 for one (1) Sunday ticket (up to 21% off)
- £21 for one (1) weekday ticket with Ice Lounge entry (up to 32% off)
- £22 for one (1) Sunday ticket with Ice Lounge entry (up to 32% off)
Magical Lantern Festival
This winter the Magical Lantern Festival returns to London for a celebration of the upcoming Chinese New Year. The year 2017 will see Monkey give place to Rooster, and Chiswick House Gardens will see visitors discover life-sized and oversized lantern scenes representing the Silk Road, which used to serve as a significant route between Europe and ancient China. The first impression will take the form of a 15-metre-wide lantern of London’s Houses of Parliament, followed by designs drawing on the heritage of Europe, Central Asia, Arabia, Egypt, Persia, India and, finally, ancient China. The festival will be packed with a blend of world cuisines, 3D lantern photo opportunities, virtual reality gaming and a mini funfair for the little ones. Those opting for a full package can also discover the Ice Bar, born out of ten tons of purified crystal clear ice and kept as cold as -5°C. Upon their 25-minute Ice Bar visit, guests will receive warm coats and enjoy refreshments while exploring the hand-carved ice sculptures scattered all over the place.