Patrons can tuck into a choice of sandwiches, rolls, cakes and sweet treats complemented with a loose leaf tea and a glass of Prosecco each
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19.95 for afternoon tea with a glass of Gin each for two (56% off)
- £39.90 for afternoon tea with a glass of Gin each for four (56% off)
- Selection of finger sandwiches: smoked salmon and cream cheese | egg, wild rocket and tomato | cucumber and celery salt
- Cakes and treats: mini cream filled scones with strawberry jam | mini blue berry cheesecakes | mini chocolate brownies | fresh fruit tartlets | gin soaked lemon and poppy seed cake
- A selection of herbal and fruit teas
See the menu here
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for afternoon tea up to the value of £19.95 and wine up to £5 per person. Valid for option purchased only.
About Harben House
Located minutes away from the M1 at junction 14, Harben House re-opened in January 2018 after a thorough renovation. The hotel offers accommodation in a choice of over 130 bedrooms with large TVs and en suite bathrooms as well as spacious public areas, making it a convenient destination for pleasure and business alike. Guests can unwind and relax in a bar and restaurant featuring an open kitchen, destination seating and a central bar. Their team of experienced chefs created a mouth-watering menu including fresh, locally sourced ingredients.