Two can enjoy a serail mud chamber whose muds, chalks and steams are designed to cleanse and refresh the skin; with optional afternoon tea
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £49 for a 90-minute mud serail for two (35% off)
- £79 for a 90-minute mud serail and afternoon tea for two (up to 28% off)
Mud serail for two includes: 90-minute relaxation time | robe, towel and slippers for each
Afternoon tea includes:
- chef’s selection of finger sandwiches served on granary or white bread: baked York ham and English mustard | roast chicken with lemon and cracked pepper mayonnaise | mature cheddar cheese and tomato chutney | smoked salmon and cream cheese | tuna mayonnaise and cucumber
- freshly baked fruit scone with Devon clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- chef’s selection of miniature desserts: macaroons | cream doughnuts | cheesecakes | brownies | Victoria sponge | gateaux opera | carrot cake | fruit tarts
- choice of drinks: traditional breakfast tea, herbal or fruit infusions | freshly ground coffee selection | hot chocolate | fruit juice | still or sparkling Harrogate water
Complementary tea or coffee top-ups.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01937 832652; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Towel, robe and slippers for two included. State any dietary requirements at the time of booking. No patch test required. Pregnancy or any pre-existing medical conditions must be disclosed at the time of booking as some conditions may prevent the customer from receiving treatments. Call 01937 832652 for more information. £10 surcharge for weekend or bank holiday bookings payable directly to the merchant upon booking by debit or credit card. Upgrade to 30-minute treatment for £22.50. There are no wet facilities available. Available to men and women. Valid Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat-Sun 10am-5pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Imagine Spa Hazlewood Castle
First mentioned in 1086, Hazlewood Castle has a long history, the most recent chapter of which started in 1997, when, after an extensive renovation, it was turned into a hotel. The establishment's spa boasts four treatment rooms, a manicure station, relaxation room and Mud Serail Chamber, allowing guests and visitors to be pampered from head to toe. Imagine Spa offers facials, body wraps and mani-pedis, as well as treatments for men, all of which are available individually or in specially designed pamper packages.