Clients can indulge in afternoon tea with optional Prosecco and enjoy a choice of Elemis treatment and access to the health club facilities
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £45 for a pamper day with Elemis treatment and afternoon tea for one
- £49 for a pamper day with Elemis treatment and afternoon tea with Prosecco for one
- £90 for a pamper day with Elemis treatment and afternoon tea for two
£98 for a pamper day with Elemis treatment and afternoon tea with Prosecco for two
- This pamper day includes: a treatment of choice | afternoon tea | 20% off all treatments booked for the same day | robes and slippers | access to spa and fitness suite facilities
- Health Club treatments may include: back, neck and shoulder massage | Elemis facial | Elemis foot ritual
- Health Club facilities include: Whirlpool | pool | steam room | sauna
The Fine Print
Mandatory booking required. Please call 01519661999 . Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. 7-day cancellation policy. Customers must arrive at least 10 minutes before booking time. Failure to arrive on time will result in treatments being made shorter. Must be 18 or over with valid ID. Valid Mon-Fri & Sundays 10am-4pm, last treatment at 4pm. Full refund if found unsuitable. Robes and slippers included. Full access to the spa and fitness suite included. Please contact the hotel directly before visit for any dietary requirements. Customers must be fully dressed to go for Afternoon Tea in the restaurant next door. Valid only for option purchased.
About Radisson Blu Liverpool
Located in the heart of Liverpool, Radisson Blu is a modern four-star hotel boasting over 190 rooms, a restaurant, bar and spa. Each room features high-speed wireless Internet, an in-room safe and tea and coffee making facilities. Reminiscent of a vintage movie set, the hotel's restaurant serves up a plethora of international dishes. The White Bar, set in a Grade II listed cottage, invites guests to sit back and relax over a snack, a choice of hearty meal or afternoon tea. Additionally, the in-house spa provides a wide array of beauty treatments, including massages, make-up application, waxing and nail care.