Host a party celebration with a three-course buffet meal including vegan sweet potato, goat curry and homemade coleslaw
About This Deal
Click here for more pictures and information about The William morris Bar and Kitchen.
Type of food: Caribbean
- What’s included: party menu hire with a three-course buffet
- Day validity: Monday-Sunday
- Lunch and dinner served midday-5pm and 7pm-midnight
- The Buffet consists of jerk chicken, goat curry and a vegan sweet potato and chickpea curry. It also comes with rice, salad and freshly prepared homemade coleslaw
Drinks packages or offers are not included. Drinks prices are consistent with pubs, bars and restaurants in the area
- Maximum party size is for 150 people.
- Our Venue is open solely for Private Hire and Events. Private viewings can be arranged for parties of 50 or more. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and guests can supply a telephone number for a quick response.
- Customers have two hours set up times free of charge prior to the evening event and one hour prior to day time events. Customers can request extra time to set up at a nominal charge per hour.
- They do recommend event insurance.
- Guests can bring a cake but there is an additional charge may be applied if cutlery, crockery or napkins are required.
- Customers are allowed to bring crisps or nuts with them for parties of 50 or more, but customers will need to bring their own dispensers. No other food or drink is allowed on to the premises to be consumed or not.
- Decorations are permitted but they do not allow the use of sellotape or table sprinkle decorations.
- Guests can book their own DJ. Please note that the DJ will have to bring their own complete sound systems. Please also note that they do limit the noise to a ‘reasonable level’ conducive with having a great time! They do have DJs that can be booked through William Morris.
- All parties over the size of 60 are exclusive hire events.
- Free Parking is available directly outside the bar and on Forest Road in general after 6:30 pm Monday to Saturday and all day on Sunday.
- The William Morris is a Child Friendly Venue.
- For those bookings of 60 or more the host and a guest, is invited to a tasting session on given dates.
- For those bookings of 70 or more, the host and up to three further guests are invited to a tasting session on given dates.
For those bookings of 80 or more, the host and up to three further guests are invited to a taster session on given dates with a complimentary bottle of champagne.
- Please refer to The Allergen Table.
Need To Know
About The William Morris Bar and Kitchen
Located in the Wood Street area of Walthamstow, the William Morris Bar and Kitchen offers a calm and relaxing environment to enjoy a meal with friends or family. They specialise in steaks and fish but also offer vegetarian meals. Their main focus are events and the venue is set up to hold birthdays, weddings, wakes and leaving parties. All events are tailored specifically to meet the needs and wishes of the client. They also hold monthly wine tasting events, board game evenings, quiz nights, and jazz or soul music sessions.