Up to four can enjoy a broad selection of starters and mains, with vegetarian options available
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £22.95 for two-course meal for two (up to 46% off)
- £44.95 for two-course meal for four (up to 47% off)
Starters may include:
- Chef’s tortellini soup, fresh egg pasta filled with smoked ham and cheese, in a chicken flavoured soup, parmesan cheese petals \
- Roast belly of pork and seared king scallops, served on a bed of cannellini beans velouté, drizzle of chilli oil and pork cracking
- Grilled portobello mushroom, topped with spinach and goat cheese, shallots and port jam, spinach coulis
Main coursers may include:
- Skyscraper Angus beef burger, schnitzel chicken, crispy streaky bacon, barbecue pulled pork, cheddar cheese, fried egg topping, served with our chef s baked macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, fries
- Slow-cooked Sussex lamb shank, in red wine and rosemary root vegetables, served with, sautéed potatoes, seasonal roast vegetables and minted gravy
- Beef burger topped with mature cheddar cheese and streaky bacon served with coleslaw, fries and salad garnish
- Chef’s homemade lasagna, with tomato, herbs, red wine and Quorn meat Bolognese style ragout, layered with creamy bechamel and mozzarella cheese, served with chips and salad garnish
- Quorn Cumberland sausages on a bed of stir-fry vegetables Mediterranean style served with sautéed potatoes
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. New customers only. Booking required, please call 01273 207660; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for set sample menu. Valid Mon-Sun, 6.30pm-9pm (last sitting). Excludes 24-26 and 31 Dec. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Channel View Restaurant
The Channel View Restaurant is located in the coastal Best Western Princes Marine Hotel near Brighton. The restaurant's menu features traditional meals as well international dishes and customers can choose from plant- and meat-based courses.