Up to four patrons can indulge in afternoon tea that includes a selection of sweet and savoury treats with option to include Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- £12.50 for afternoon tea for one (50% off)
- £24.95 for afternoon tea for two (50% off)
- £49.90 for afternoon tea for four (50% off)
- £17.50 for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for one (45% off)
- £35 for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (45% off)
- £70 for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for four (45% off)
- £24.50 for afternoon tea with a free-flowing Prosecco for one (39% off)
- £49 for afternoon tea with a free-flowing Prosecco for two (39% off)
£98 for afternoon tea with a free-flowing Prosecco for four (39% off)
- See full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 3 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Excludes bank holidays. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Bottomless Prosecco is served for 90 minutes after seating. Verified using our merchant's price list on 26 Jun 2017.
About Hawkers Bar and Brasserie
Located within Doubletree by Hilton, Hawkers Bar and Brasserie is named after the Sopwith Aviation Company’s chief test pilot, Harry Hawker. The restaurant serves up a wide range of meals inspired by traditional British cuisine, as well as a selection of local craft beers, spirits and wines. Afternoon teas and cocktails are ready for those seeking a bit of luxury.