Two or four visitors can enjoy an AA Rosette three-course dinner of choice, some of meals include diced rib-eye or stir-fry prawns
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £34.95 for AA Rosette three-course dinner for two (50% off)
- £68.95 for AA Rosette three-course dinner for four (50% off)
- Squid tossed in salt and pepper
- Wok-fried minced chicken wrapped in lettuce
- Pan-fried chicken dumplings
- Crispy vegetarian spring rolls
Main courses available:
- Sautéed diced rib eye with black pepper sauce, supplement surcharge of £6
- Stir fry prawns with black bean sauce, supplement surcharge of £2
- Sweet and sour pork with lychees
- Stir fry chicken with ginger and spring onion
- Golden tofu with straw mushrooms
All mains come with egg fried rice or steamed rice.
- Ice cream, please check with server, as subject to change
- Sago with fresh diced mango and chilled mango purée
- Tart of the day
Looking for a unique dinner deal for a special occasion? Many of those seeking a venue to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary feel the need to come up with something great. In London, it really shouldn’t be an issue, since there are a billion and one fancy restaurants within one block only. The problem is usually the exorbitant prices they charge; and it seems that if a Londoner wants to dine out, they resign themselves to spend a small fortune.
But must they? This Millenium Hotel deal has got it all covered: it’s posh, it’s plentiful, it’s AA Rosette food, and the best of all - it’s perfectly affordable.
Thanks to this half-price three-course dinner deal, two or four guests can share a lush evening tucking into gourmet cuisine. Le Chinois Restaurant and Bar at Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge offer a different kind of Chinese flavours that one can grab for a quick takeaway, and the contrast is staggering: the sweet and savoury are delicately balanced, and the ingredients are served fresh rather than indiscriminately deep-fried. Treat the significant other to a special night as well as a high-end culinary experience.
The Fine Print
About Le Chinois Restaurant and Bar at Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge
Boasting two Rosettes from the AA Food Guide, Le Chinois Restaurant and Bar offers modern Cantonese cuisine. From spicy sautéed prawns coated with wasabi mayonnaise to dim sum afternoon tea, guests can enjoy modern Chinese cuisine in a variety of forms.