Study online to learn how to cultivate and use herbs for health, cooking, nutrition and beauty
About This Deal
The syllabus includes:
- History of herbal medicine
- What is a herb?
- Botany - understanding plants
- Biochemistry and chemistry
- Contra-indications and cautions
- Outlines of over 850 herbs and practical work to do
- Herbs of the Bible
- Outline of Chinese medicine
- Outline of Ayurvedic medicine
- Outline of clinical medicine
- How to make compresses, decoctions, and tinctures etc.
- Over 60 essential oils and how to use them plus index
- Herbs used in homeopathy and bach remedies
- Flower essences plus index of lessons 23 and 24
- Outline of nutrition, cooking, and cultivation of herbs
- Spiritual dimension
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-formk.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or over. Customer support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.