Take a tour of the Cotswolds and enjoy a two-course lunch in Bibury, dubbed the prettiest village in Britain by famous artist William Morris
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The tour includes:
- Two-course lunch in a 17th-century former coaching inn in Bibury
- Photo stops in Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford, Bibury and Stow-on-the-Wold
- Transportation by an air-conditioned coach equipped with Wi-Fi
- Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19 at 8.15 a.m.
- Tour availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Child option valid for those aged three to 16
- Those under three can come for free
- View the tour details
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 30 Nov 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required at least 3 days in advance by email on firstname.lastname@example.org; provide Coupon Code and tour code 12V, date of travel (1st & 2nd choice), lead passenger's name, number of people (ad & ch) and contact telephone number. Attach a copy of voucher to email. Present Groupon on arrival. Please allow up to 72 hours for booking confirmation. Once booking is confirmed, reservation is non-amendable. Limited availability on weekends and during peak periods.
Restrictions: No cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted. Departs Tue, Wed, Fri and Sun at 8.15am from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19. Tour lasts 10 hours. Child tickets valid for those aged 3-16. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available. Valid on option purchased only.
About Premium Tours
Holding a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Premium Tours is a company that provides a wide range of tourist services, including tours and hotel reservations. Tours visit top tourist destinations in the UK, including Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds, Windsor and Highclere, with various London trips and open-top bus rides also available. Those wishing to venture to the other side of the Channel can also participate in a Paris day trip.