Take a tour of the Cotswolds and enjoy a two-course lunch in Bibury, dubbed the prettiest village in Britain by famous artist William Morris
About This Deal
The tour includes:
- Two-course lunch in a 17th-century former coaching inn in Bibury ( Occasionally another lunch venue may be used)
- Photo stops in Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford, Bibury and Stow-on-the-Wold
- Transportation by an air-conditioned coach
- Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19 at 8.15 a.m.
- Tour availability: March: Friday & Sunday. April& May: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday. June, July & August: Daily except Thursday & Saturday
- Child option valid for those aged 3-16
- View the tour details
Validity: Expires 31 Dec 2021. Currently taking bookings for Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays for travelling.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org provide copy of the voucher and include tour code (12V), preferred date of travel (please provide 1st & 2nd choice), lead passenger's name, number of people (Ad & Ch) and contact telephone number. Customers will be sent a confirmation plus instructions. Allow up to 72 hours for booking confirmation. Date must be requested at least 5 days before travel. All bookings requests subject to availability. No cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted. Bookings cannot be made on the phone. Limited availability on weekends and during peak periods.
Restrictions: Departs at 8.15am from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19. Tour lasts 10 hours. Child tickets valid for those aged 3-16. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available. Please note consumption of food and drink is not permitted on the coach. Valid on option purchased only.
About Premium Tours
Holding a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Premium Tours is a company that provides a wide range of tourist services, including tours and hotel reservations. The tours visit top destinations in the UK, including Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds, Windsor and Highclere, with various London trips and open-top bus rides also available. Those wishing to venture to the other side of the Channel can also participate in a Paris day trip.