Hop on board a restored classic 1960s double-decker Routemaster bus, for an open-top ride through the best-known attractions in London
What You'll Get
In 75 minutes, an open-top, refurbished, 1960s Routemaster bus will take guests on a sightseeing tour of the top attractions in London. Visit London’s iconic buildings including Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace (weekend only or as traffic permits), the London Eye, the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral and The Shard. Experienced tour guides make sure to keep the participants entertained as they experience an authentic London they might have never known.
- Tour times: 12.05 p.m., 2.10 p.m., 4.10 p.m. Additional tours are available at 4.10 p.m. on Monday - Sunday during the holiday season and at 10.35 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday during the holiday season
- Child ticket valid for children aged 5-15
- Free admission for children under 5; no seat
- Family ticket is valid for two adults and two children
Public transport links:
- Train: Charing Cross station, Embankment tube station
- Bus: 3, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 23, 24, 29, 53, 87, 88, 91, 159, 176, 453 – Trafalgar Square area
- The bus stop is outside the Grand Hotel, opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub, right at the centre of London, on Northumberland Avenue, just off Trafalgar Square, where the tour begins and ends
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings cannot be cancelled. Must be 16 or older; under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Tour times: 12.05pm, 2.10pm, 4.10pm. Additional tours are available at: 4.10pm Mon-Sun during the holiday seasons and 10.35am every Saturday and Sunday during the holiday seasons. Please note that tour times are subject to change. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Classic Bus Tour
The Classic Bus Tours journey into the darker side of London, York and Edinburgh with a combination of humour, horror and history. The historical tales involving grave robbers, murderers and hauntings, hidden under the surface of the streets, reemerge as daring passengers climb aboard a reportedly haunted bus with an eerie backstory. The spooky ride features ghost stories both old and new, plus technical trickery and professional actors.