Visitors can see an array of animals, displays and talks covering everything from rabbits to dogs, cats and reptiles
What You'll Get
- The National Pet Show: entry for one child, one adult or a family of two adults and two children
- When: Saturday 7 or Sunday 8 May
- Where: ExCeL, London
- Opening times: 9.30am - 5pm
- £9.50 for one child entry (up to 26% off)
- £13.50 for one adult entry (up to 26% off)
- £44 for one family entry (up to 21% off)
The National Pet Show
The National Pet Show comes to London’s ExCeL for a weekend of animal displays and live shows on 7 and 8 May. Visitors will have a chance to see an array of animals, spread between zones dedicated to dogs, cats, small furries, and a section reserved for the likes of birds, fish and reptiles. The event also features a packed schedule of displays ranging from Top Cats competition to appearances by Channel 4’s Supervet, Noel Fitzpatrick and Michaela Strachan presenting SuperDogs Live. SuperDogs Live show will amaze the visitors with some of the most skilled and heroic dogs in the UK showcasing their talents. There are also shopping stalls to peruse, while children under five are able to attend the event for free.
The Fine Print
How to Use:
1. No booking required. Present printed Groupon voucher on arrival at box office to exchange for official event tickets.
Purchase: May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: 14 day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Entry is not guaranteed after event start time.
Event Information: Valid 9am-5pm. Under 5’s go free. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Step free access available.
Validity: Valid only for dates specified on voucher. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 7 Mar 2016.