All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £44.50 for a child ticket to an England in one day tour (53% off)
- £49.50 for an adult ticket to an England in one day tour (53% off)
The tour includes:
- Admissions to Stonehenge
- Private tour of Shakespeare’s schoolroom with refreshments
- Panoramic tour of the city of Bath
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Audio headset in Stonehenge
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Visit to Stonehenge, Bath, Stratford and the Cotswolds
- Departs from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19-20 at 7.45 a.m
- Valid Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun until 31st Oct and Wed, Sat & Sun between Nov – Mar (excluding Wed in Jan & Feb).
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 16 Jan 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking must be made by emailing email@example.com PDF vouchers and quoting tour code (06V), date of travel (1st and 2nd choice), lead passenger's name, number of people and contact telephone number. Booking must be made at least 3 days prior to departure; please allow up to 72 hours for booking confirmation. No cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted once booking is confirmed. Booking can not be made on the phone. Consumption of food and drink is not permitted on the coach.
Restrictions: Valid Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun until 31st Oct and Wed, Sat & Sun between Nov – Mar (excluding Wed in Jan & Feb). Departs from Victoria Coach Station,Gate 19-20, at 7.45am (Check-in starts at 7.30am). Tour lasts 12 hours. Child option valid for those aged 3-16. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Step-free access available. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Aug 2018.
About Premium Tours
Holding a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Premium Tours is a company that provides a wide range of tourist services, including tours and hotel reservations. Tours visit top tourist destinations in the UK, including Stonehenge, Bath, Leeds, Windsor and Highclere, with various London trips and open-top bus rides also available. Those wishing to venture to the other side of the Channel can also participate in a Paris day trip.