Currys Discount Codes April 2020
Get £60 Off with Spends over £600 on 2 or More Kitchen Appliances at Currys PC World142 usedExpires 07/04/2020
£30 Discount on Hotpoint Activecare Washing Machines and Tumble Dryers at Currys PC World94 usedExpires 28/04/2020
Save £20 on Microsoft Office 365 Home for 1 Year with Laptop Orders at Currys PC World55 usedExpires 10/04/2020
Get the Norton 360 Platinum 2019 1 Year for £20 with Laptop Orders at Currys PC World49 usedExpires 10/04/2020
Save 25% on Laptop Bags with Laptop Orders at Currys PC World55 usedExpires 05/04/2020
Get Free Delivery on All Orders at Currys PC World108 usedExpires 31/05/2020
10% Discount on Selected Hotpoint and Indesit Dishwasher Orders Over £249 at Currys PC World69 usedExpires 07/04/2020
Enjoy £50 Off RANGEMASTER Kitchener Dual Fuel Range Cooker Orders at Currys PC World178 usedExpires 07/04/2020
£50 Discount on Selected TV Orders at Currys PC World271 usedExpires 15/04/2020
Save 50% on Selected Tablet Accessories with Selected Tablet Orders at Currys PC World93 usedExpires 20/04/2020
Get 25% Off Sandisk Memory Cards with Selected Camera Orders at Currys PC World193 usedExpires 16/04/2020
10% Discount on Selected Dishwasher Orders Over £249 at Currys PC WorldExpires 07/04/2020
Save up to 50% in the Clearance Sale at Currys PC World582 usedExpires 05/04/2020
Recieve £40 Off Selected Dual Fuel Range Cooker Orders at Currys PC World180 usedExpires 08/04/2020
Get 50% Off Selected Premium Cables with Selected Television Orders at Currys PC World48 usedExpires 10/04/2020
Get £100 Off Selected Samsung Family Hub Orders at Currys PC World193 usedExpires 15/04/2020
£10 Steam Wallet Card with Seected Razer Gaming Accessory Orders Over £50 at Currys PC World186 usedExpires 15/04/2020
20% Discount on Logik Solo Microwave Orders at Currys PC World96 usedExpires 20/04/2020
10% Discount on Seagate Backup Plus Portable Hard Drive Orders at Currys PC World132 usedExpires 06/04/2020
Grab £40 Off Built In Appliances Spends £349 or More at Currys PC World81 usedExpires 14/04/2020
£50 Discount on Two Facebook Portal Orders at Currys PC World70 usedExpires 15/04/2020
Get £70 Off Microsoft Office Home and Student with Selected iPad Orders at Currys PC World67 usedExpires 15/04/2020
Get £50 Off Selected Large Appliance Orders Over £500 at Currys PC World75 usedExpires 08/04/2020
Get £50 Off Selected Appliance Orders at Currys PC World63 usedExpires 16/04/2020
Use this Code to Get £30 Off Selected Samsung Washing Machines at Currys PC World49 usedExpires 07/04/2020
5%Discount on Large Kitchen Appliance Orders Over £399 at Currys PC World42 usedExpires 16/04/2020
Save £9 on 2 Google Nest Mini 2nd Gen Orders at Currys PC WorldExpires 10/04/2020
Popular Currys Discount Codes for April 2020
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Save 25% on Laptop Bags with Laptop Orders at Currys PC World||Online Code||5 Apr 2020|
|Get the Norton 360 Platinum 2019 1 Year for £20 with Laptop Orders at Currys PC World||Online Code||10 Apr 2020|
|Save £20 on Microsoft Office 365 Home for 1 Year with Laptop Orders at Currys PC World||Online Code||10 Apr 2020|
|£30 Discount on Hotpoint Activecare Washing Machines and Tumble Dryers at Currys PC World||Online Code||28 Apr 2020|
|Get £60 Off with Spends over £600 on 2 or More Kitchen Appliances at Currys PC World||Online Code||7 Apr 2020|
|Shop the Easter Mega Sale for Up to 40% Off Selected Items at Currys PC World||Online Deal||24 Apr 2020|
Reasons to shop with Currys PC World
Currys have forged a legacy in the 21st century as one of the leading names in electrical goods, but their history goes back a lot further. Founded in 1884 by Henry Curry, what was once a bicycle construction unit has since turned into a technological behemoth. There are hundreds of reasons why shoppers turn to the British brand, but some of the most prevalent include:
- Currys Extended Guarantees. You’ll be able to experience tailor-made extension guarantees on selected products. Enjoy a greater peace of mind in the knowledge you have a longer warranty period should your item malfunction.
- Currys range of TVs and laptops. All the best brands in the world can be found at Currys, and for more competitive prices than rival merchants. Names like Samsung, LG, Sharp, Microsoft and Apple are just a handful of the elite manufacturers in stock.
- Fixing broken equipment. If your item has a year’s warranty and comes with a replacement option (under £150), they’ll fix it for free. Anything which breaks within the first week of use will also be fixed - regardless of whether the replacement option is in effect or not.
- Buy Now, Pay Later Finance Options. These interest-free repayment methods allow you to customise the speed and increments of the payments you make on most items. You can even use a custom tool on the Currys website to work out what’s going to work best for your financial situation.
Saving money with Currys
Free Delivery Options from Currys. When you order anything with standard delivery as an option, you’ll receive your package within three to five working days, totally free. No matter what the size or value of your order, you won’t be charged.
- The Currys Price Promise. One of the greatest benefits Currys provide customers is their price match promise. If you find the same item they sell, but for less, take it to them. They’ll guarantee to equal (or even better) the price.
- Saving money using the Currys “Deals and Offers” section. There are a series of Currys discount codes you can utilise to save you money on your next purchase. Some of the best include the likes of:
- £30 off when you spend £400 or more
- £50 off selected iPads
- Up to 30% off all online deals
How to use your Currys discount codes
- Using your discount code is quick and easy. To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the discount code above which is best for you. You’ll be shown a code which you can copy or write down.
- You’ll be taken to the Currys website. From here, select all the items you want to buy.
- Head to the checkout. There’ll be an option to enter the code you were initially given. Do so, and you’ll find the discount you selected is taken off the price of your purchase.
Q&A with Currys PC World
How long will my Currys PC World delivery take to arrive?
Standard delivery is free and will take 3-5 working days to arrive. Next day delivery is also available at a cost of £4-10, depending on the time of order.
Can I recycle my old appliances when I get a replacement with Currys PC World ?
Currys can take away your old washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, fridges, freezers, cookers, hobs and TVS (over 42”) and recycle them whenever you purchase a new one. This only applies to items that can be disconnected, not built in appliances.
Can Currys PC World repair a broken machine for me?
Absolutely, with a year’s warranty and an Instant Replacement option for items under £150, you can make sure a broken appliance is looked after quickly and efficiently. Similarly, Currys will fix a broken item within 7 days, if it is salvageable, before falling back on the replacement option.
Can I return my Currys PC World order?
You can return all Currys PC World orders that are unopened and accompanied by a proof of purchase within 21 days of purchase, without exception.
Currys' Guide to Recycling Electronics
Recycling your electronic goods isn’t something many people would have considered a couple of decades ago. Nowadays, it’s become the norm. In fact, Currys collect, reuse and recycle as much as 65,000 tonnes of electrical appliances on a yearly basis.
That pales in comparison to national figures, which saw as much as 378,200 tonnes of electrical appliances being traded in. Want to learn more about the recycling of electrical products? Check out these handy FAQs.
The importance of recycling electrical items
Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) is the fastest growing waste stream in the UK. Anything that requires batteries or a plug to operate is classified as electrical or electronic. Every year, around 2 million tonnes of it are produced – that’s enough to fill the Olympic stadium twice. And according to Recycle More, the amount of electrical waste we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year.
They argue it’s down to things like the development of new technology and the throw away lifestyle we’re used to. As just one example, in the UK, we purchase around 22.5 million phones every year. These phones will contain nearly 1 tonne of gold, over 9 tonnes of silver and over 300 tonnes of copper.With 75% of waste electrical goods ending up in landfill, where lead and other toxins contained in the electrical goods can cause soil and water contamination, it’s important to consider:
- Can you repair it?
- Could someone else use it?
- Can you trade it in to be recycled?
- Will you recycle it?
What appliances can be recycled?
If you have any of these lying around your home or office which you no longer use, be sure to recycle them.
- Large appliances - freezers, fridges, washing machines, dishwashers and washing machines can all be recycled.
- Small appliances - likewise, smaller things like toasters, vacuum cleaners, irons and kettles can be recycled.
- IT equipment - fax machines, printers, phones, laptops and smartphones, for example.
- Audio and visual tools - stuff like CDs, DVD players, stereos and TV sets.
- Tools - drills, saws, lawnmowers and anything else that you have sitting around can typically be recycled.
- Grooming appliances - things like electric toothbrushes, straighteners or hairdryers.
How to wipe data before recycling your electronic devices
While any respectable business will make sure your old device is free of data when they sell on, it’s better to be safe than sorry. As such, you’ll want to make sure you wipe it before handing it over.The best way to do this is by resetting the PC, tablet, phone or laptop to its factory settings. This will vary depending on the type of product you’re using.
- On Android devices - you need to open the Settings app then tap System > Advanced > Reset Options, then Erase All Data (factory reset).
- On iOS devices - go to the Settings app, and then click General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- On Windows PCs - you'll have to go to the Settings app, click Update & Security, then Recovery, then "Get Started" under the "Reset this PC" option.
- On Chromebooks - open up the Settings pane and pick Advanced, then Powerwash. This will send your computer back to its basic settings.
- On Macs - Option+Command+R until you see a spinning globe. Release the keys, then choose Reinstall macOS and choose Continue. From this point, follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I recycle an electrical item?
Recycling an item is a very simple process. You simply need to delete all your old data (as we highlighted above) and then decide who you’d like to trade in your device with.Remember, your options vary between the company you originally purchased from, someone with a recycling scheme or a third-party wholesaler. In some instances, local councils will even offer a collection service specifically for electrical goods.
Connecting with Currys PC World
Call Currys PC World: 0344 561 1234.