TUI Discount Codes October 2021
Save £100 on Selected Marella Explorer 2 Cruises - TUI Discount Code58 usedExpires 11/11/2021
- Voucher Code
£100 Off Selected Holiday Bookings Over £800 | TUI Voucher Code49 usedExpires 31/10/2021
Save £200 🎄 per Booking on Selected River Cruises | TUI DealExpires 26/11/2021
- Never miss a greatTUIcoupon, and so many more!
- Voucher Code
20% Off Luggage When Bought on Flight-Only for Long-Haul Destinations at TUI121 usedExpires 30/11/2021
£200 Off per Couple on Selected 7 Night Holidays | TUI Coupon51 usedExpires 30/10/2021
£200 Off Selected Long Haul Holiday Bookings Over £1,500 🙌 | TUI Coupon CodeExpires 2/11/2021
Up to £450 Off per Couple on Winter Holiday Bookings | TUI Voucher54 usedExpires 12/12/2021
£100 Savings for NHS Workers on Bookings at TUI
Grab up to £1,000 Off per Couple on River Cruises Bookings at TUIExpires 30/10/2021
£350 Off per Family on TUI Blue on Selected Holidays at TUIExpires 27/10/2021
£500 Off Per Couple on Selected Sensatori Holidays at TUIExpires 22/10/2021
Save £200 on Selected W21 River Cruise Itineraries at TUI
Up to £900 Off per Couple on October Sailings at Tui
Discover Free Kids Places on 1000s of Holidays at TUIExpires 27/10/2021
£200 Saving per Couple on Greek Holidays | TUI Discount CodesExpires 30/10/2021
£200 Saving per Couple on Cyprus Holidays at TUIExpires 29/10/2021
Book Now and Amend Your Booking Later for Free at TUIExpires 22/10/2021
For Less than £499 Discover 1000s of Holidays at TUIExpires 20/11/2021
These offers have expired, but may still work
Popular TUI Discount Codes for October 2021
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|£200 Off per Couple on Selected 7 Night Holidays | TUI Coupon||Online Deal||30 Oct 2021|
|20% Off Luggage When Bought on Flight-Only for Long-Haul Destinations at TUI||Online Code||30 Nov 2021|
|Save £200 🎄 per Booking on Selected River Cruises | TUI Deal||Online Deal||26 Nov 2021|
|£100 Off Selected Holiday Bookings Over £800 | TUI Voucher Code||Online Code||31 Oct 2021|
|Save £100 on Selected Marella Explorer 2 Cruises - TUI Discount Code||Online Deal||11 Nov 2021|
|£150 Discount on £1,500+ Bookings with this TUI Promo Code 🤑||Online Code||2 Nov 2021|
How can I redeem my TUI discount code?Book the trip of a lifetime with a fantastic discount to top it off! Simply scroll through what we have to offer, and once you have found what you are looking for, select the green button saying ‘get deal’ or ‘see code’. You will then be taken to a pop up window where either a code will be revealed for you to copy, or you will simply carry onto the TUI website by clicking ‘shop now’. When you reach the “Book” stage (step five) at the checkout, paste the code you copied when prompted and your discount will be applied! If no code was provided, your discount should automatically have been applied!
What is TUI’s cancellation policy?Had a change of circumstance where you are no longer able to go on the holiday you booked? Within 14 days of booking you can cancel your holiday and receive a full refund, however outside of the 14 day period you will incur charges.
Flexible Bookings at TUI
TUI has a range of flexible options, with fee-free changes available for selected bookings. To make changes to your reservation, head to the ‘manage my bookings’ section on the TUI website.
Rest assured if your trip is cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the TUI customer care team will be in contact with you to discuss your options - you will be able to rebook your trip for a later date or get a full refund. For up to date information about TUI’s coronavirus policy, see the Covid-19 FAQ page.
Reasons to book your holiday with TUI
Planning your holiday is much easier when you can take care of everything at once. And that’s exactly what booking with TUI allows you to do. Find flights, hotels and tours, or entire holiday packages – including cruises. Search by destination, or browse the latest deals, like summer and winter holidays. You can even add extras like travel insurance, currency, pre-booked airport parking and car hire.
This attention to detail is at the heart from their rebrand from Thomson to TUI: they cross the T’s, dot the I’s, and put you in the middle.
Saving Money with TUI
It’s easy to save money when you book your holiday with TUI:
- All-inclusive deals. TUI offers a huge range of all-inclusive holidays, with flights, transfers, accommodation, and all food and drink included as part of every package.
- Last minute deals. Want to get away – and soon? TUI’s last minute deals are low in price but high in value. Whether you want some Spanish sun or a long-haul trip to Thailand, you’ll be off on your next adventure before you know it.
- Free kids’ holidays with TUI Family Life Holidays. Use TUI’s free kids’ place finder to see where you can take one of your little ones for free. You won’t have to pay a penny for their flight, hotel, food and drink or transfers to and from the airport. And if you book a TUI Family Life holiday, there’ll be food and facilities for all ages, free kids’ clubs, and a baby lounge with microwaves, changing tables and bottle warmers.
- TUI Board Upgrades. Upgrade your board basis on a selection of luxury hotels – for free! Select the upgraded board basis when you’re booking and if any nights of your holiday are within the offered dates, you’ll receive a free board upgrade.
- TUI Black Friday deals. Keep an eye out for TUI’s Black Friday holiday deals each year and enjoy your best holiday yet, for an even better price.
How to use your TUI discount code
- Click on your chosen deal or discount code above and copy the code.
- You’ll be taken to the TUI website. Choose your holiday package and select any extras you want to include.
- Once you reach step five (“Book”), enter your code in the box when prompted. Your discount will be applied.
- Enter your passenger details and pay your deposit. Your holiday has been booked.
More About Booking with TUI
About the TUI App
Download the TUI app to your device and take advantage of the search and book feature, which enables you to find and pay for your dream holiday within a few clicks. You can also access your boarding pass too. Combine the app with an exclusive TUI discount code and get travelling the globe for less from the convenience of your mobile.
Cancelling your Booking with TUI
Cancel your holiday within 14 days after booking to receive a full refund. Cancelling at a later date will incur charges. For more information, see the cancellation policy in TUI’s FAQ section.
Finding some TUI inspiration
Now that we're all booking holidays again, you might be looking for some inspiration before you travel. We're on it! We've put together a guide on the best value wine and cheese in Europe, which offers some crucial information on wine and cheese hotspots for that un-brie-lievable trip.
Selecting Seats on TUI Flights
If you have paid extra to reserve seats, you will be able to access the seat map straight after you have made your booking.
Payment Options Available when Booking at TUI
TUI accepts all major credit cards including Maestro, Mastercard Debit, Visa Electron, Visa debit and Delta in addition to Paypal.
Managing your TUI Account
Simply sign in to your account, then click the ‘Account and bookings’ link located at the top of the TUI's homepage.
Top Tips for Travelling with Kids at TUI
Family holidays could be more important than ever. With studies showing two-thirds of conversations between parent and child are about daily routine, it’s time to break that routine. What’s more, holidays can advance brain development in children – making your kids happier and smarter.
You can see improvements in your child’s attention and concentration levels after spending just 20 minutes in nature. With activities like swimming in the pool, feeling the sand between your toes, exploring new towns and more, it’s easy to see how you’ll spend more time outdoors together on holiday.
Just be careful when you book your next family holiday, as penalty notices issued to parents in England for taking children on term time holidays has risen by 93%. With 6 in 10 parents saying cost is the biggest challenge of travelling with children, you certainly don’t want to be adding any unexpected costs.
Heading away with your family is a joy, but it comes with its own stresses. Make sure to keep these top tips for travelling with kids in mind.
Knowing what to take with you on a holiday can be a challenge. Before you head out, make a checklist of what you do and don’t need. Struggling to think of what that might be? Some suggestions include:
- Documents - passports, visas and any medical information which is relevant.
- Soft toys - if your child has any cuddly toy they're particularly fond of, be sure to take it along. This could help during the journey itself.
- Appropriate clothing - there's no right or wrong garment to take with you on holiday, it all depends on what the conditions are like. Make a judgement call by looking at the weather forecast for the time of your trip.
- A spare pair of shoes - make sure you and the little ones have strong, sturdy footwear to see you through any situation.
- Toiletries - you'll know everything your family needs regarding this, but be sure your luggage conforms to the rules set out by UK airports.
- Snacks for the road - such as nuts and fruit smoothies.
Ultimately, you know better than anyone what your family’s needs are. Think about everything you want to bring, and make sure you’ll be allowed to.
Any parent can tell you the most challenging aspect of travelling with a young child is keeping them content during the journey itself. This is especially true if you’re on a long distance flight.The best way to counteract that is by providing them with something to take their mind off the travel that lies ahead. Travel games are a great way of doing that – here are some great ones to consider:
- Travel Scrabble
- I Spy
- The license plate game
There are also pre-made games which come in original boxes. You can use these on longer journeys, such as flights, where you have more room for setup.
ID and medical information
If anyone in your family has a pre-existing medical condition, you should ideally take something along which highlights this. That means carrying a necklace or bracelet which has the necessary information on it, should a member of your party suffer an attack without anyone they know around.
That means including the likes of:
- The condition itself
- The medication they need
- Contact telephone numbers
- Someone's full name
These details should be enough to give anyone a clear understanding of how to treat a person, even if they can’t communicate that themselves.
Some of the most common pre-existing conditions people travel with include the likes of:
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Kidney problems
- Breast cancer
If you or any member of your family are travelling with one of these conditions, make sure to get insurance. Failing to do so could result in you having to pay an extortionate amount of money for a hospital stay.
The stats showed the US was the most expensive country to stay in for a day, with a total cost of £8,006 a day. Some of the other top offenders include:
- Switzerland - £6,127 a day
- Germany - £4,294 a day
- Sweden - £4,426 a day
- Netherlands - £4,116 a day
Source: Healthy System Tracker
Make sure you’re protected, in more ways than one. After all, there are numerous things that can go wrong. These are the most common claims on travel insurance:
- 40% of claims related to trip cancellation or abandonment
- 36% of claims related to medical expenses
- 14% of claims related to the loss or theft of money or possessions
- 10% of claims related to travel delay or missed departure
Connecting with TUI
Call TUI: 0203 451 2688
Email TUI: via the contact form.
Write to TUI:
Contact TUI via Twitter @TUIUKcares