Watchfinder Discount Codes
Shop Rolex Watches from £2950 at Watchfinder
Shop the Vintage Collection from £1130 at Watchfinder
Up to 50% Off Special Offers at Watchfinder
- Never miss a greatWatchfindercoupon, and so many more!
Free Home Collection When Selling or Part Exchanging at Watchfinder
24 Month Warranty on Your Order at Watchfinder
Popular Watchfinder Discount Codes for January 2022
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|24 Month Warranty on Your Order at Watchfinder||Online Deal||12 Mar 2022|
|Free Home Collection When Selling or Part Exchanging at Watchfinder||Online Deal||12 Mar 2022|
|Up to 50% Off Special Offers at Watchfinder||Online Deal||12 Mar 2022|
|Shop the Vintage Collection from £1130 at Watchfinder||Online Deal||12 Mar 2022|
|Shop Rolex Watches from £2950 at Watchfinder||Online Deal||12 Mar 2022|
Shop and save with Watchfinder
How to use a Watchfinder discount code
Secure savings on your newest accessory with minimal effort by following these steps with Groupon:
- Pick out an offer or discount code from our page, then redeem it by clicking the green ‘See Code’ or ‘Get Deal’ prompt next to it.
- If you’ve selected an offer with no code to copy, you’ll be taken instead to the page on the Watchfinder site which has your offer applied.
- When clicking a code, copy it to your clipboard before proceeding through to the Watchfinder store.
- From here you can pick out a new model as normal, then you’ll have to create an account or log in to proceed through checkout.
- Look out for the relevant discount code box, paste your code inside and apply it for your discount to take effect.
Watchfinder part exchange
An easy way to make a first-class watch that much more affordable is by trading in an old one, which Watchfinder are all too happy to accept. If you’d like to switch up to a snazzier timepiece, enter the Watchfinder ‘Exchange’ section to narrow down your current model. From there you’ll get a personalised discount to contribute towards your replacement, making your investment all the more reasonable.
Keeping costs low has never been easier for Watchmaker customers thanks to the company’s newsletter. With a quick, free sign-up you’ll be guaranteed a steady stream of special offers, new watches and product giveaways sent directly to your inbox, leaving you free to get the most from your money.
There’s nothing wrong with keeping a watch for life, especially when you have Watchfinder’s expert upkeep service to keep your timepiece both looking and operating at its best. If you think your favourite watch needs a good spruce, enter your model on the Watchfinder ‘Services’ page and get a quote on some much-needed maintenance.
Watchfinder return policy
If you thought that second-hand watches wouldn’t be covered by a return policy, you’ll be happy to hear that Watchfinder offers a 14-day window as standard on all watches sold onsite. Should your watch not quite sync with you once it arrives, get in touch with the team on 01622 806 246 to arrange a return and refund.
Watchfinder contact details
Talk things through with customer service using any of the contact methods we’ve shortlisted for you below:
Call: 01622 806 553
Message: Click the relevant category for your query under the Help directory to leave a request.