Fitness courses in London: things to know before you go
Where can I find deals on yoga courses in London?
There’s no need to get yourself bent out of shape looking for the very best offers on yoga courses in London because we’ve got them all here. There are plenty of courses and yoga classes on offer at Groupon. Here’s just some of the selection:
- Bikram Yoga London have studios across London, with offers available at their London Bridge and Canary Wharf studios. Beginners to advanced are welcome at their classes practicing Bikram Yoga in their state-of-the-art studios.
- At AM Power Yoga and Pilates near Old Street Station, you’ll find vouchers for up to 10 classes of hot yoga to help get your body into shape.
- Check out Fitness Fusions in Clapham for a choice of either six yoga classes or six Pilates classes.
If you’d to learn more about yoga and all its benefits, check out this Groupon guide to the best yoga classes in central London.
Are there any deals on boot camp courses in London?
Yes! If you want to get fit fast and need some strong motivation along the way, then a boot camp course is ideal, bringing military precision and discipline to your fitness regime to give you that extra boost.
Check out some of Groupon’s merchants offering deals on boot camp courses across London:
Fitfunbootcamp offers a choice of either five or ten boot camp classes in South East London, taking place in Grove Park and with a varied selection of exercises suitable for all fitness levels.
Or choose from five or ten boot camp classes indoor or outdoor with KeepFit Bootcamp. Take your pick from outdoor settings, all in central London, including Regents Park.
Can I get fit and have fun?
Getting your body fit and healthy doesn’t have to be a chore. For many people, going to the gym or to a workout classes can be too intense. If you want to make getting fit into a bit more of a party, then you might prefer one of these classes below:
- My Divalution in Finsbury offers classes called DivaFit – a combination of fitness exercises and a variation of dance styles. Get your blood pumping to the beat and combine fitness and fun!
- F K Dance has two locations in London and offers a choice of one, five or ten salsa or rueda dance classes so that you can dance your way to fitness
- Fight Klub is one for the bass fans. Choose from five drum and bass classes or their own specialist exercise class named Fight Klub.
Are there any deals on dance classes in London?
Yes, there are always deals on dance classes available in London. Browse our top selection:
- At Raquel Greenberg Tango Academy you’ll learn to tango dance the night away in no time after taking their deal on five one-hour classes of Argentine tango.
- At Latin8 Productions Ltd t/a Latin Collective on Charing Cross Road you can choose to learn a selection of Latin dances, including the salsa, bachata, cha cha or merengue.
- At Nika’s Dance Classes in Ealing, an experienced choreographer teaches you how to combine jazz and street dance. Burn those calories to the music!
Find even more dance classes here.