Get Your Purchase Delivered for Free at Ray-Ban SunglassesExpires 07/12/2020
Buy One and Get the Second for 20% Less at Ray-Ban Sunglasses97 usedExpires 05/12/2020
15% Discount and Delivery is Free at Ray-Ban Sunglasses ⚡️555 usedExpires 31/12/2020
Students Get a 25% Discount at Ray-Ban Sunglasses180 usedExpires 19/12/2020
The best Ray-Ban Black Friday deals 2020
Black Friday is the perfect time to bag a bargain on branded clothing and accessories. Everyone knows that Ray-Bans are the most popular sunglasses in the world, so make sure you snap up a pair when they are going cheap! Make the most of the Ray-ban Black Friday deals 2020 with our top tips.
Our top picks from the Ray-Ban Black Friday offers 2019
Last year, the Ray-Ban Black Friday sale saw selected styles at up to 50% off - that meant some styles were down to just £56! Customers could also enjoy free shipping with a handy Black Friday code. Girls and guys alike were able to take part in the sale, with loads of bestselling pairs available at 20% off, too.
These were some of the best deals we were able to track down with our Black Friday deals:
- 20% off Original Wayfarers
- 50% off Gatsby sunglasses
- 50% off the RB3652 with coloured lenses
There were also stellar deals on prescription eyeglasses, with up to 50% off on selected styles there, too!
What to expect: our predictions for Ray-Ban Black Friday codes 2020
Ray-Ban don’t often put on site-wide sales, but Black Friday is the exception to this rule. Make sure you check out our Ray-Ban discount codes so you don't miss out. In 2020, we’re expecting more across the board discounts of up to 50% off all items, with the chance of an additional promo code to shave even more off the RRP!
At least 50% off sunglasses
In Ray-Ban’s ‘promo’ section, it has a regularly updated range of shades between 20%-50% off. The Black Friday sale is bound to top this - we’re hoping for big discounts on new styles, as well as old classics.
At least 50% off eyeglasses
Just because you’ve got prescription glasses, doesn’t mean you can’t rock a pair of Ray-Bans! The brand doesn’t discriminate when it comes to discounts, so we’re expecting similar savings on the eyeglass range, too.
Ray-Ban loves its loyalty scheme. We reckon members can expect extra special treatment on Black Friday, including free shipping and a sneak preview at the sale.
The best ways to save in the Ray-Ban Black Friday sale 2020
Black Friday is a great time to upgrade your sunnies game, but it’s important to shop smart to avoid disappointment - don’t walk away with a pair of yellow shades unless you’re sure you want ‘em, no matter how big the discounts are!
Looking to get more for your money? Take advantage of these handy tips to get even more for your money when shopping at Ray-Ban!
- Shop around to find the biggest discount on your fave shades. Retailers like Sunglass Hut, ASOS and Amazon all stock Ray-Bans, so it's worth checking out the Black Friday deals on offer elsewhere to make sure you get the best price. Just be wary of fake pairs - if you see a price that looks too good to be true on a different site, it may be the case!
- Bag free delivery on your Ray-Ban order. Standard, remix and prescription glasses will all be delivered free of charge when you choose ‘standard shipping’ at the checkout!
- Make the most of a Ray-Ban student discount. You might be surprised to hear it, but Ray-Ban offers a hefty 20% off for students - just register your student status with UNiDAYS to generate a unique code to use when you shop online.
- Sign up for The Ones to get exclusive discounts on Black Friday. This is Ray-Ban’s loyalty program, and grants members loads of perks, including VIP access and exclusive savings.
- Make the most of free returns. Ray-Bans offer free returns on all orders, so if you aren't sure if a pair are quite right, you can buy with the peace of mind that they can be returned free of charge.
If you're after more Black Friday discounts on sunglasses and accessories, check out our dedicated Black Friday deals page, and our guides to the Debenhams Black Friday deals and TK Maxx Black Friday deals, too!
Ray-Ban Black Friday Deals
Mark your calendars—Black Friday falls on November 27 in 2020, and it's the perfect excuse to shop and save with Black Friday deals .
We've brought together the best Ray-Ban Black Friday deals, alongside our tips and hacks for saving in the sale, making it easy for you to bag a discount on some fresh sunnies.
Last updated: 27 November