The best Very Black Friday deals: how to save big in the Black Friday event
One of our favourite stops on the Black Friday circuit, the Very Black Friday deals are something to behold.
Whether you want to splash out for someone else or you're treating yourself, you'll find a quality range of fashion-forward styles, the latest must-have tech as well as in-demand household goods from one of the nation's favourite department stores - Very. Truly, when it comes to Black Friday, Very never disappoints. Shopping its Smart TVs, Armani jeans and Paw Patrol toys is always more fun on the big day itself!
Our top picks from the Very Black Friday 2019 sale
- Dyson: Last year saw a saving of £100 on selected Dyson lines at the Very Black Friday 2019 sale. There were big savings on products like the Dyson Pure intelligent heating and cooling system, the revolutionary Absolute cordless vacuum cleaner and the easy to use Ball Animal 2.
- Michael Kors: 2019's event also featured up to £70 off some swish Michael Kors accessories. These included MK watches and bracelets - meaning you could sport the hottest new wrist styles at a Black Friday saving when you bought at Very.
- Surface laptops: Very Black Friday deals also included computing, with many Surface laptops made available with Microsoft Office 365 included free. Up to 6 people could enjoy the benefits of Word, Excel, Outlook and beyond without paying a penny.
- Save £80 on Intel laptops: The Very Black Friday 2018 event didn't disappoint either, with discounts applied across its Intel laptop range. These laptops are powerful, slick alternatives to pricier brands. At this Black Friday event, you could get all the computing power you need for the office, for school and for your leisure time for under £300. Sound too good to be true? It can happen on Black Friday!
- Save £70 on Chromebooks: The laptop discounts kept coming with the Very Black Friday 2018 event, in which Chromebooks went down in price - by as much as £70 in the case of the ASUS C202. These already inexpensive laptops became even better value this time around and proved hugely popular with deal-hungry customers.
What to expect: our predictions for Very Black Friday deals in 2020
In 2020, it's likely Very will continue the Black Friday discounts we enjoy year after year. As it's a huge department store, you never quite know what'll be on offer, but research into previous Black Fridays has given us a pretty good idea.
Windows laptops have long been a favourite with deal-savvy tech heads and we think the range of Windows laptops is a shoe-in for a Very Black Friday deal. The range spans from Chromebooks beneath £200 to hugely powerful Alienware products that normally retail north of £2000. As Black Friday is a great time to upgrade your hardware, Very is likely to get in on the action by discounting its Windows range.
Very's history of offering hi-tech cleaning products at a discount come Black Friday means it's likely you'll see some Shark savings in the next Black Friday sale. An already much more inexpensive alternative to other big cleaning names out there, you can expect its corded and cordless products to go for a lot less than their RRP.
White goods are a big hit at Black Friday time, and we reckon you're sure to see some washing machines come in at a discount for the next event at Very. Whether you're after a washer, dryer or washer-dryer combo, the laundry will smell all the sweeter if you manage to grab a Black Friday discount on your next machine.
It's been a big year for wearables, with Samsung, Apple, Fitbit and Garmin all firmly established in the field, and we think a Very Black Friday will bring with it some savings on your next gadget. As new editions emerge year after year, you're likely to see retailers put big discounts on last year's smart watches to make room for more of the latest stock. We reckon Very will get in on the act and offer savings on past models.
With the Playstation 5 scheduled for a late 2020 release, expect to see big discounts on the PS4 — it's still a huge hit with gamers around the world. With bundles featuring Marvel, FIFA and GTA classics, and solo console packages too, we think gamers are going to be in with some PS4 bargains come Very's next Black Friday event.
The best ways to save in the Very Black Friday event
Take advantage of these handy tips to get even more bang for your buck when shopping at Very!
- Head to Groupon's Very discount codes page - it should be the number one stop on your savings journey this Black Friday.
- Very's offers section is a real favourite of ours, and it comes into its own on Black Friday — it's a shortcut to the latest and greatest prices you'll find onsite. It provides direct links to all the offers in each of Very's sections, so if you're looking for offers on menswear, electricals, homeware and beyond, you'll go straight to them here.
- Very's clearance section is also teaming with deals come Black Friday, you'll find deals on older models of popular lines here. From out of season clothing to previous generation sports items, the savvy shopper needs this bookmarked for November and beyond.
- Never get stung by last-gasp delivery fees again with Very's free click and collect service. As long as your order is over £30, delivery to a Very store or post office will be free. You could save yourself a hefty amount this Black Friday with the click and collect scheme!
Very Black Friday
Very's Black Friday event is always a highlight of our savings year! Take a journey with us through the best ways to save with Very this 2020 Black Friday.