Top Vistaprint Discount Codes for October 20199Discount Codes Available
Popular Vistaprint Voucher Codes
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Discover 25% Off Signage Orders at Vistaprint||Online Code||02 Nov|
|Shop and Save up to 25% with Photo Gift Orders at Vistaprint||Online Code||02 Dec|
|Grab 25% Off Invitations and Annoucements at Vistaprint||Online Code||20 Nov|
|Save 25% on Your Clothing Order When You Shop at Vistaprint||Online Code||03 Dec|
|Enjoy 20% Off Orders at Vistaprint||Online Code||05 Nov|
|20% Discount and Free Delivery on First Orders at Vistaprint||Online Code||15 Dec|
Q&A with Vistaprint
How much does Vistaprint delivery cost?
Choosing Economy delivery will have your order with you within 10 business days and costs just £2.99! If you'd like your order sooner then just pick Standard for £3.99 or Express for £9.99.
Can I track my Vistaprint order?
Yes you can - just sit tight and wait for your shipping confirmation email to arrive which will have all the information you need for tracking your order.
How much does Vistaprint cost?
Different products on the Vistaprint website vary a lot in cost, so just get online with the store and pick out what you'd like to purchase to find out the individual prices.
Can I return my Vistaprint order?
If you're not totally satisfied with your order then you can get your money back every time; just get in touch with Vistaprint to let them know what the problem is.
Can I cancel my Vistaprint order?
You sure can - just log into your account online with Vistaprint and then go to your order history. Here you can click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel and then confirm this action when prompted.
Vistaprint's Guide to Paper Recycling
The recycling of paper is vital. By separating paper wastage you’ll have a positive impact on the planet, ensuring that it will thrive for millions of years to come.There are numerous benefits to recycling more paper, such as:
- Conserving natural resources
Reducing greenhouse gases
Freeing up landfill spaces
In fact, recycling just one tonne of paper can save 17 trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 380 gallons of oil, 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space and 4,000 kilowatts of energy.T
he good news? Paper recycling is on the up. Since 1990, the recovery rate of used paper has increased 90%, according to the American Forest & Paper Association.
How Vistaprint is Promoting Sustainability
Vistaprint have taken it upon themselves to become responsible in their paper usage too, with a sustainability platform detailing how they’re tackling the issues of wastage.
Key stats from Vistaprint include:
- 95% of Vistaprint paper products are printed on paper certified to the highest standard of responsible forestry
- 1,800 tonnes of greenhouse gases have been eliminated from Vistaprint operations since 2017
Vistaprint is also on a mission to reduce emissions in line with the 2015 Paris Agreement – which means cutting the carbon footprint by 50% (by 2025).
Did You Know? Facts about Paper Usage
Paper production and wastage is a big deal. The facts are compelling, and we’re sure you’ll find the following stats mindblowing.
- 40% of the world’s logging industry goes into making paper.
- A staggering 3-6 billion trees are cut down each year – with 4 billion of them going towards paper production.
- Paper usage has increased 126% in 20 years, to 92 million tonnes.
- Paper production accounts for 12% of total energy usage – that’s the third biggest in all manufacturing.
- On top of that, the industry is the 4th largest contributor to greenhouse gas emissions.
- Despite mass recycling efforts around the world, 16% of landfills are stacked with paper products.
- And this results in the release of poisonous methane, released as paper decomposes. Methane is 23x more potent than CO2.
- Hate junk mail? So does the environment. 44% finds its way into those landfills.
- Since 1989, 1.4 million hectares of natural forests have been cut down and replaced by tree farms.
- But that hasn’t stopped us culling natural habitats. Still, 71% of paper production derives from forestry timber.
The impact of paper use at events
Think about your paper usage. While we rely more and more on technology, we still get through a lot of paper. A lot of preventable waste happens at events – for example, weddings. The Green Bride Guide states that the average wedding produces 400 lbs of garbage and 63 tonnes of CO2. With an estimated 2.5 million weddings per year, that’s about 1 billion lbs of trash.
Always consider the following:
- Can you use a digital version?
- Is there a reusable or recycled alternative?
- Can you hire something rather than relying on anything with a single use?
Connecting with Vistaprint
Phone: 0800 496 0350
Email: Fill out a contact form