Spa in Maidstone: things to know before you go
There’s no better way to quash tension and stress than with some spa time. If you’re unsure where to go or what to do, we’ve answered all your important queries about booking a spa in Maidstone.
Where is the best spa day in Maidstone?
Prioritise your body, mind and soul with a full day out with spa vouchers in Maidstone. Plan time in for yourself or with and a friend or partner. These are some of the best places to book a spa day in town:
- The Reef Spa is a multi-award-winning retreat with quality beauty salon and spa treatments to indulge in. Easily while the day away here, with afternoon tea to gorge on after your pampering.
- J Sabai Spa in the town centre is a perfect pit stop. Once inside you’ll feel a world away from the usual stresses of the busy streets outside. Spend the day in this chic retreat and enjoy everything from the best facial treatments to manicures.
- The Salt Cave is a top-rated spa where you can relax in a specially designed salt cave for an alternative way to benefit your skin and tackle any respiratory ailments.
Where is the best Maidstone hotel and spa?
With its stunning countryside there are a fair few hotel and spas nestled away in and around the Kent town. Here are a few recommended options to help you pick out the best Maidstone hotel and spa:
- Bridgewood Manor has high reviews from a host of pampered customers in Maidstone. Home to four treatment rooms, an indoor pool, a sauna and steam room, you’ll get used to wandering around in your gown and slippers.
- Tudor Park Hotel & Country Club is surrounded by countryside for scenic views as you’re covered in hot stones and sipping on cucumber water. The indoor pool and sauna are particularly tranquil.
- Roslin Beach Hotel, a few miles away in Southend-on-Sea, is located on the seafront. It makes a great weekend escape. Take time out in the wellness and spa centre, before enjoying a delicious lunch with a sea view.
Where is the best Maidstone massage spa?
It’s good to know that you can get your aches and pains kneaded away on your doorstep – at massage spas near you. Find a Maidstone massage spa that offers the treatment you want, from a Swedish to sports massage, with these favourites:
- Rak Thai Spa. One trip to this spa and you’ll feel as though you’ve been whisked away to Thailand – not 65 Union Street. With their unique Thai massage techniques, oils and scrubs, this will become your new go-to place whenever those aches and pains creep in.
- Mulberry Beauty Room. A luxurious little retreat, choose from all sorts of packages such as couples massages, hot stones and Balinese treatments. Robes to the ready.
- True Beauty by Cara. Crowned with some great reviews from our customers, you’ll be in the best hands (literally) whatever type of massage or beauty treatment you desire. Their brides-to-be packages have become quite the talk of the town.
What are the best Maidstone spa day deals?
With so many spas across the Kent town you’ll be spoilt for choice for spa day deals. There’s massage deals, facial deals and other treatments available at multiple locations across town. Whether you’re looking to de-stress after a hectic week at work or you’re treating a loved one to a day out, discover some of the best spa days among deals at Groupon – there are handy options wherever you live in Maidstone, so you’re bound to find a deal near you.