The best Nike Black Friday deals 2020
Nike is one to watch on Black Friday - every year, the sportswear giant offers huge discounts on trainers, activewear and accessories. As a brand that doesn’t often host on site-wide sales, this is a big deal! Black Friday falls on November 27 in 2020, but the brand has already started dropping the discounts. Right now you can get 25% off everything in-store with the code SHINE2020!
We reckon the Nike sale event is going to be bigger and better than ever - here’s everything you need to know about Nike Black Friday deals 2020!
Our top picks from the Nike Black Friday offers last year
Last year, Nike went big on the Black Friday discount codes, offering up to 50% off selected clothing and trainers. The official Nike store also released an additional 30% off discount code for one day only, which customers could apply at the checkout to double up on the savings - shaving 70% off the subtotal in some cases! We clocked a few of the best deals using the exclusive code in tandem with the sale prices:
- 57% off the older kids’ Nike Winterized Tech Fleece
- 51% off Nike Satin Tracksuit Bottoms
- 44% off womens’ Nike Air Max 270 React trainers
- 44% off the mens’ Jordan Wings Down Parka
What’s more, Nike dropped different price reductions throughout the Black Friday event, so loads of full price items not initially included in the sale got a sweet 15% off, too! We found loads of great deals over on our dedicated Black Friday deals page.
What to expect: our predictions for Nike Black Friday codes 2020
For the last few years, Nike has offered heaps of different discounts throughout Cyber Weekend. In 2018, the brand discounted all clearance items for Black Friday, then followed up with a 20% off sale on full price trainers on Cyber Monday. In 2019 we saw a similar trend, with different discounts being dropped throughout the event.
This year, we are expecting the same: a sale on selected items which changes on Cyber Monday, with the possibility of a cheeky Nike Black Friday code to maximise savings. Here’s what we’ve got our eyes on:
Nike Airforce 1s.
Black Friday is the perfect time to up your trainers’ game, and we’re predicting slashed prices on some of Nike’s best selling styles. The iconic Nike Airforce 1s don’t often appear in sales, with the exception of Black Friday - if you’re keen to bag a pair, make sure you check the deals early and often to score your size before they sell out.
Nike jackets and hoodies.
As the weather cools down, you’ll need to add a few layers to your sports kit. Nike’s biggest Black Friday discounts can usually be found on parkas, fleeces and jackets - if previous years are anything to go by, we reckon you’ll get 50% off selected styles! Keep an eye out for kids jackets and hoodies, too - these are likely to appear at a fraction of the original price, and make for great Christmas presents.
Nike Air Max trainers.
Another classic style, we’re predicting big discounts on Nike Air Max trainers for Black Friday 2020, as we saw in the 2019 event. From the retro Air Max 1 to the slick Invigor style, this is another pair to put on your Black Friday wishlist!
Nike’s sustainable range.
Nike has an impressive range of mens, womens and kids clothing made with at least 50% recycled materials. Sustainable fashion has well and truly hit the mainstream, and we reckon Nike will be promoting these ethical pieces with big discounts for Black Friday 2020.
The best ways to save on Nike Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals 2020
Take advantage of these handy tips to get even more for your money when shopping our Nike discount codes.
- Become a Nike Member before the event. A Nike membership scores you loads of perks - think free shipping, extended returns, special offers and early access to new products and sales. Sign up in advance to make the most of member rewards for Black Friday - there are loads of exclusive savings to be had!
- Make the most of Nike free delivery. Even if you’re not a Nike member, you can bag free delivery on standard shipping when you spend £50 or more on your order!
- Plan your Black Friday buys in advance with the Nike wishlist. With a Nike account, you can favourite your most coveted items in your chosen size - making it easily check back when the sales hit. Use this feature to streamline your shopping so you don’t miss out on the best discounts!
- Download the Nike app and SNKRS app. You’ll get sale notifications and access to loads of great in-app deals - plus, it’s easy to shop the sale on the go.
- Register for a Nike student discount. Students already get a great discount on full price items when they register their student status with UNiDAYS. Don’t forget to add your unique student code at the Nike checkout when shopping the Black Friday sale - you may be able to double up on the discounts!
If you're after some awesome Black Friday discounts on other sportswear superstars, check out our guide to the JD Sports Black Friday deals and our awesome ASOS discount codes. You can always find the best discounts over on our exclusive Black Friday deals 2020 page, too!
Nike Black Friday Deals
Black Friday falls on November 27 this year, and it's the perfect excuse to shop and save—we've got loads of Black Friday deals for you!
If you're after fresh trainers or a new gym kit; you're in luck. We've brought together all of the best Nike Black Friday deals for 2020, making it easier than ever for you to bag a bargain.
Last updated: 27 November