The best Tesco Black Friday deals 2020
Every year, Tesco treats shoppers to major Black Friday discounts on groceries, mobile, electronics and appliances. If you’re looking to bag a few Black Friday bargains, this is the perfect place to find ‘em—you’ll be able to stock up on Christmas essentials, upgrade your smartphone and nab a few cheap and cheerful stocking stuffers all in one place! We’ve done some digging to see where the biggest deals might be—read on to find our top picks for the Tesco Black Friday deals 2020.
Tesco has already launched its early Black Friday sale, with great savings available on Christmas picks. Loads of newly-released books are available for less in the 3 for £20 deal, and you can bag a pair of new Groov-E wireless headphones at 25% off. Coffee lovers can get a handy £10 off a Russell Hobbs digital coffee maker, too! For these and more deals, check out or dedicated Tesco discount codes page!
Our top picks from the Tesco Black Friday offers 2019
Our dedicated Black Friday deals page is the best place to find Cyber Weekend discounts. Last year, Tesco shoppers were treated to some serious savings. We saw major discounts on kitchen appliances, alongside price cuts on Christmas staples like Champagne and gift sets. Mobile phones and electronics also saw some major discounts, making it the perfect time to upgrade your tech!
These were some of the best deals we were able to track down:
- 50% off the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Mini Me Automatic Coffee Machine
- 50% off the Breville Flow Collection Jug Kettle
- 50% off Bulldog Essential Skincare Set
- 40% off Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur 1L
- 31% off Lanson Black Label Champagne 75Cl
There were also loads of multibuys discounts, which was perfect in the lead up to the silly season. We bagged 25% off the total price when ordering six or more bottles of fizz or wine—a great option for Christmas pressies, or if you’re in charge of stocking the cellar for the family Christmas ‘do.
What to expect: Tesco Black Friday phone deals and more in 2020
Last year, Tesco began dropping the Black Friday discounts a week early over on our Tesco discount codes page—a trend we are expecting to see continue. We reckon the supermarket will slash the prices of booze once again, with specials on fizz, wine and spirits. The savings don’t stop at groceries—if last year is anything to go by, we will see some major discounts on appliances and electronics, too. From kitchen staples to smartphone deals, Tesco is known for offering some major price cuts on Black Friday!
Tesco Black Friday phone deals.
Last year, we saw some seriously good deals on smartphones, with super cheap contracts and no upfront costs. The iPhone 7 was available for just £14.49 per month, and the XR was available for just £27.49 per month, both on a 36 month contract. If you prefer Samsung, there were plenty of deals on Galaxy phones, too; including the Samsung Galaxy A10 for just £10 per month on a 24 month contract.
This year, we’re expecting similar savings on the latest iPhone and Galaxy plans—this is a great option if you’re in the market for a new phone, but don’t want to fork out the full cost upfront.
In 2019, some of the biggest Black Friday discounts appeared in the homewares section, with 50% off selected coffee makers and kettles. Keep an eye out for bargain Christmas gifts, or treat yourself to a kitchen upgrade—we’re expecting similar savings in 2020.
Beauty gift sets.
Shower sets and skincare kits always make for good stocking stuffers. Last year we saw loads of these on sale at half price—pick up a few and you’ll be set for last minute gifts when Christmas rolls around!
If last year is anything to go by, Xbox and Playstation games will appear with some major savings in the Cyber Weekend sales! We spotted up to 30% off selected games in 2019, including Fifa and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Wine and spirits.
Tesco is the perfect place to stock up on the Christmas tipple. Expect multibuy discounts on wine and fizz, and major savings on top shelf classics like gin, Baileys and rum in the 2020 Black Friday offers.
The best ways to save in the Tesco Black Friday codes 2020
Black Friday is the perfect time to bag a bargain on essential buys in the lead up to Christmas. We recommend making a plan in advance, so you can streamline your shop and focus on the items you really want or need!
Here are a few of our top tips for shopping and saving in the Tesco Black Friday deals:
- Buy online and opt for click and collect. Let's be honest; it’s going to be tricky to bag a spot for home delivery around Black Friday. Shop online to avoid the crowds and opt to collect your order from your local Tesco, so you won’t miss out!
- Join Delivery Saver to get free click and collect or home delivery. If Tesco is your choice for the regular grocery shop, it’s worth signing up to Delivery Saver. This costs just £7.99 per month and will give you early access to delivery slots at busy times, as well as free delivery and click and collect!
- Sign up for a Tesco Clubcard in advance. If you don’t have one already, make sure you sign up—Clubcard holders collect points on every purchase, which are then redeemable for savings vouchers. Clubcard holders also get access to exclusive rewards and discounts, so it’s worth getting involved ahead of Black Friday!
- Take advantage of multibuy and ‘buy one, get one free’ deals. You can filter by these discounts in the ‘special offers’ section.
If you're shopping around this Black Friday, we've got your back—check out our other savings guides, like the NOW TV Black Friday deals and Amazon Black Friday deals pages. Whatever you're shopping for, we'll make sure you get the best price with our Black Friday deals!
Tesco Black Friday Deals
Get ready for some serious savings—Black Friday falls on November 27 in 2020, and we're expecting great discounts from Tesco!
Save on everything from electronics to prosecco in the lead up to Christmas—we've brought together all the best way to save on festive essentials from your fave supermarket. Remember, Groupon is your one stop shop for Black Friday deals in 2020!
Last updated: 27 November