All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £8.90 for entry for one (10% off)
- £17.80 for entry for two (10% off)
- £27 for entry for four (32% off)
- £26 for entry and festive sweet treats for two (up to 16% off)
- £52 for entry and festive sweet treats for four (up to 16% off)
- £12 for entry and cream tea or coffee for one (up to 25% off)
- £24 for entry and cream tea or coffee for two (up to 25% off)
£39 for entry and cream tea or coffee for four (up to 39% off)
Spinnaker Tower is situated at Gunwharf Quays which is one of the South Coast’s leading designer shopping outlets and a home to over 90 brands
Cream tea includes fruit scone served with butter, Cornish clotted cream and strawberry jam and a pot of Portsmouth Tea or coffee.
Festive treat includes a mini selection of scones, mince pies and luxury chocolate truffles for two
- Festive Tea and Cream Tea will be served in the waterfront café - please check opening times for days that may be fully booked here.
The Fine Print
Festive options expires 31 Dec 2018; non-festive options expire 31 Mar 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 24 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival to the ticket desk.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun 10am-5.30pm. Cream tea and festive treats are available in the waterfront café only. Valid for option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Nov 2018.
About Emirates Spinnaker Tower
Emirates Spinnaker Tower stands at 170 metres tall, offering breath-taking 23-mile views over Portsmouth Harbour, the city, the Solent, the South Downs and the Isle of Wight. The popular destination boasts a high-speed lift and three sky-high viewing decks. Adrenaline-lovers can venture across the thrilling glass Sky Walk at 100 metres above sea level or try the vertigo-inducing Altitude virtual reality experience. Guests can discover stories behind the surrounding sites with informative touchscreen displays and breathe in the view from the open-air Sky Garden. After exploring the iconic building, visitors can relax in The Clouds with a coffee, a glass of bubbly or a decadent High Tea and enjoy delicious meals made with locally sourced ingredients in the Waterfront Café.