What You'll Get
- £14 for a children’s story writing course (96% off)
- Introduction to writing children’s story books
- Age groups and types of story
- Decor of the story and developing
- Developing credible characters
- Writing dialogue
- Storyline, plot and theme
- Writing for children under seven
- Writing for children from seven to twelve
- Writing for teens
- Writing fantasy and science fiction
- Writing non-fiction
- Writing for stage, film and television
- Writing secrets of successful children’s authors
- Insider’s guide to getting published
- Introduction to self-publishing
- Designing covers and working with illustrators
- Digital printing and e-book essentials
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certification
See the course info.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2018. Course content available for lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.writestorybooksforchildren.com/voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection with 2mb+ required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's price list on 8 May 2017.
About Write Story Books for Children
Write Story Books for Children offers insight and guidance for burgeoning children's book authors with its online course. Writers tackle 18 modules that teach the ins and outs of the trade, covering topics such as preparation, character development and self-marketing. They can work through the units at their own pace, accessing the course material at any time, day or night, with a certificate received on completion, as well as connect with over 120,000+ other students on this interactive course.