Sky Go Extra is Free at SkyExpires 03/01/2021
Get Free UK Landline Calls with Sky Talk at Sky - Existing Customers OnlyExpires 03/01/2021
Find 50% Off the Best TV Packages when you Join Sky TV for £25p/mExpires 30/11/2020
Must Have: Join Today for a Free 3 Month Spotify Subscription at SkyExpires 28/12/2020
The best Sky Black Friday deals 2020
Sky's early Black Friday deals 2020
Savvy shoppers, you're in luck. Sky offer codes for Black Friday have just been released, and they are bigger than ever before! these have just been announced, a few weeks ahead of the actual sales event:
We're keeping our eyes peeled for further discounts, which are likely to be released on (or just before!) the actual Black Friday sale event, too!
Our top picks from the Sky Black Friday offers 2019
In 2019, Sky announced a whole bunch of deals on TV bundles and broadband. From Sky Sport to Kids’ TV and everything in between, customers were treated to massive savings across the board over at Sky offer codes! These were some of our top picks:
- 50% off the Sky Black Friday Mega Bundle, including sports, cinema, box sets and kids TV
- 50% off Sky sports
- 50% off kids' TV
- 50% off Sky cinema
- 35% off 300 channels and Netflix on Sky Q
- 35% off the Sky entertainment and broadband bundle
As well as these great discounts for broadband and TV, Sky offered competitive mobile deals, too—monthly plans for iPhones and Samsung Galaxys were slashed by hundreds of pounds in the sales over on our main Black Friday deals page!
Sky Black Friday deals for existing customers and more in 2020
If previous years are anything to go by, both new and existing customers will be treated to some stellar savings on Black Friday this year—either by adding new services to an existing plan, or splashing out on a discounted bundle deal. We are expecting major savings on movies and entertainment bundles, in particular—just in time to start on the Christmas flicks! Here’s where we are expecting the biggest discounts:
As the weather cools down and we get amped for the release of a bunch of new films in December, it’s the perfect time to score a bargain on Sky Cinema and entertainment channels. Last year, we saw up to 50% off on Sky entertainment, and we’re expecting similar savings for 2020!
Sky Q is Sky’s subscription service, which includes access to Sky TV, Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub and All 4; all in one place. The package is built around a Sky Q box, which is essentially a hub for your subscription; delivering content to up to two Sky Q Mini boxes and two tablets around your home. We’re expecting big discounts on Sky Q subscriptions in the Black Friday deals, and the option for existing customers to upgrade to Sky Q super cheaply!
Broadband + TV bundles.
We saw massive savings on Sky’s bundle deals last year, and we are expecting the same in 2020. Sky is likely to try and entice existing customers to add a different service to their plan—for example, adding broadband when they already have TV, or vice versa—and to get new customers on board with a super cheap offer. This is a great chance to review your current utilities and scoop up some major savings!
Pay monthly deals are an affordable way to pick up a new phone, and loads of Sky’s plans come with massive data allowances, too. Last year, Black Friday shoppers could pick up the 128GB Samsung Galaxy S10E for just £28 per month, saving them a total of £324! We’re expecting Sky to offer massive discounts on pay monthly plans for the latest iPhones and Galaxies in the Black Friday sales.
The best ways to save in the Sky broadband and Sky Q Black Friday offers 2020
When Black Friday rolls around, it’s best to be prepared—have a think in advance about what upgrades you’d like, so you know what to look out for when the discounts start dropping! Here are a few of our top tips for saving big with Sky:
- Don’t be afraid to ask for a discount. If you’re an existing Sky customer, it’s worth phoning Sky about an upgrade to see if you can swing a better deal, or to waive the setup costs. Although many advertised offers are for new customers only, there’s always wriggle room for existing users to score some savings—the provider actually has a ‘stay with Sky’ page with mention of exclusive offers if you choose not to cancel.
- Make the most of a student discount. Register your student status with UNiDAYS and you’ll be eligible for some hefty discounts—these are subject to change, but you can often get up to 25% off Sky package deals.
- Opt for a bundle deal. The most savings can usually be found when doubling (or tripling!) up on your services. As Sky offers an extensive range of TV packages alongside broadband and phone, consider streamlining your utilities and bagging a bargain when you move everything over to Sky!
If you're looking for other ways to save on your utilities this Black Friday, we've got your back—we've got guides to the NOW TV Black Friday deals and Tesco Black Friday deals, too! Don't forget to bookmark our dedicated Black Friday deals page for all of the best codes and exclusive discounts for 2020.
Sky Black Friday Deals
Black Friday falls on November 27 this year, and it's the perfect time to bag a bargain on your essentials. If previous yeas are anything to go by, Sky is going to offer some major discounts on packages and bundles—we've brought together all of our top tips for finding the best Black Friday deals.
Last updated: 27 November