Pick up the skills of making street art in this two-hour workshop, held at the Leake Street Graffiti Tunnel
What You'll Get
- Two-hour graffiti-making workshop for one or two
- Students paint directly onto the walls
- In groups of at least 20
- All equipment provided
- Available at 10am, 1pm and 4pm
- Held at the famous Banksy Tunnell in Leake Street, Lambeth
Choose Between Two Options
- £29.90 for Graffiti workshop for one
- £56.50 for Graffiti workshop for two
Graffiti Kings is a street art company headed up by artist Darren Cullen, otherwise known as SER. The team provides graffiti for interior design and advertising campaigns alike, and produce their own branded merchandise. They also run the GK radio station, and hold graffiti workshops.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 June 2015.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required via reservation.groupon.co.uk. For further booking and availability information please see link provided. Must book at least 72 hours in advance. 72-hour cancellation policy. 1 reschedule permitted.
Restrictions: Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. New customers only. Valid on option purchased only.